Get Compensated For Your Losses From The 2010 BP Oil Spill — The Largest Oil Spill In U.S. History
While its complete economic impact is not yet known, millions of individuals and businesses suffered from damages caused by the BP oil spill and the media frenzy that surrounded it. This includes businesses that are not directly associated with the fishing, tourism or petroleum industries. Why? The “ripple down” effect—losses suffered by our leading industries resulted in lower revenue for all of us.
If you or someone you know has been affected by the 2010 BP Oil Spill, Wealth Planning Law Group can help you determine whether you are entitled to compensation. And, help you get every dollar you deserve.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in business, financial and economic matters and have teamed up with some of the best CPA firms in the country to assist businesses and individuals seeking to file claims for economic loss with the Deepwater Horizon Claims Center.
What types of compensation are available?
- The BP settlement agreement is over 1,100 pages long and contains numerous and complex formulas to measure economic losses. Depending on the type of business you own, and where you conduct business, you may be eligible for a multiple of your damages. The settlement agreement excludes only a few types of businesses. Most business owners, as well as shrimpers and oystermen, will be eligible to make a claim.
Why should you contact us?
- We have studied the settlement closely and are reaching out to individuals and businesses to determine their damages. We have already seen many substantial damage calculations. While BP has estimated that claims will exceed $7 billion, there is no cap or limit on the compensation fund.
- For 20 years, our lawyers have worked to protect the estate and business interests of people all across the state of Louisiana. We don’t sue businesses; we help protect them, and always will.
- We will, at no charge, determine whether you qualify for compensation. You pay nothing for our representation unless we are able to get compensation for you.
- The experience, knowledge and dedication of our attorneys, including our Founder Todd M. Villarrubia.