We Protect Your Future.
At Wealth Planning Law Group, we have always focused on estate planning, elder law, and closely related areas. Our team of experts have helped thousands of families address their concerns for the future and achieve their short and long-term goals. We can do the same for you. Contact us to discuss our credentials and discover why we are qualified to protect your loved ones, assets, independence, and legacy.
Who We Are
- You, not the government, should determine how your assets are distributed when you pass away.
- You should pay no more than necessary in income taxes.
- Your estate should not be gutted by onerous death taxes.
- You the right to adequate medical care in old age, and should not lose your life savings to the high cost of long-term care.
- You should control who makes decisions about your care and finances if you become incapacitated.
- You should control who raises your minor children if you pass away suddenly.
- Your assets should be protected against creditors, predators, divorce, and even the poor decisions of your heirs themselves.
- Are Board Certified Specialists in Estate Planning and Administration.
- Have earned the LL.M. in Taxation, which can prove invaluable in working with clients of high net worth.
- Have earned an AV rating of Preeminent, which is the highest possible rating of Martindale Hubbell.
- Have been recognized as among the top 100 estate planning attorneys in the country by Worth Magazine
What Our Clients Say
“We want to thank you Todd for all of your help in the previous 6 months. Your office staff has been most helpful with all of the necessary paperwork to update our will, but especially in handling the sale of our business. For 26 years we owned and operated Gold Eagle Security, Inc. and when an interested purchaser came to us we immediately called you to handle the potential sale. When you assigned Mervatt to our case never did we dream that so much would need to be done. She did EVERYTHING to make sure that we received top dollar for our company, and she took care of the massive amount of legal paperwork to protect us even after the sale. She was our Guardian Angel in this whole transaction. As with all of your employees, she was always pleasant with a smile on her face. Thanks again to you and your staff for all of their hard work. “